Business consultant deals Yorktown 5BD
John C. Bucelato and Karen M. Bucelato sold a five-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 301 Willards Way in Yorktown to Jesse A. Hobbs and Christine E. Hobbs for $418,900 on Dec. 18.
The 3,274-square-foot home in Mill Farms was built in 1992. It is located in the Woods of Tabb subdivision.
John Bucelato is the owner of JCB LLC, a business consulting firm in Williamsburg. He provides consulting services in the marketing and business development for T-56/AE-2100 engines and Test Cells at StandardAero, a small gas turbine engine and accessory repair and overhaul facility. He also provides consulting services to HVF West and the U.S. Navy.
He has a B.S. in psychology from the University of Bridgeport and an M.S. in logistics from the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. He also attended The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 336 home sales in Yorktown during the past 12 months, with a median sales price of $298,300.
- York County Board of Supervisors looks to fill vacancies on Board of Building Code Appeals
- Road closure for oversized vehicles on George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge
- York County Public Library receives donation from York Republican Women's Club
- 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union holds annual business meeting
- Painting by Scott celebrates grand opening
202 Gardenville Drive
Tabb Lakes, Yorktown
204 Kay Lane
115 Holden Lane
108 Sinclair Lane
Sinclair Manor, Yorktown
314 Lynns Way
Coopers Landing, Yorktown
101 Albacore Drive
320 Lakeland Crescent
Woodlake Crossing, Yorktown
116 Poplar Point Road
Marlbank Farm, Yorktown
1014 Old Williamsburg Road
100 Brook Road