Virginia Peninsulas Public Service Authority announces Holiday schedule
The Virginia Peninsulas Public Service Authority has announced the operation schedules during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Administrative offices will be closed Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 24-Dec. 25; and Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 31-Jan. 1 in observance of the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Operations at the Waste Management Center, including the transfer station, citizen drop-off and recycling center will also be closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
All operations will be open from 7 a.m. to noon Monday, Dec. 24, with the exception of the VPPSA Compost Facility which will be open from 8 a.m. to noon. On Monday, Dec. 31, all operations at the Waste Management Center will be open during regular hours, which are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., with the exception of the VPPSA Compost Facility which is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 757-259-9850.
- York County Board of Supervisors looks to fill vacancies on Board of Building Code Appeals
- Road closure for oversized vehicles on George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge
- York County Public Library receives donation from York Republican Women's Club
- 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union holds annual business meeting
- County of York Board of Supervisors to meet May 21; 6 public hearings set
202 Gardenville Drive
Tabb Lakes, Yorktown
204 Kay Lane
115 Holden Lane
108 Sinclair Lane
Sinclair Manor, Yorktown
314 Lynns Way
Coopers Landing, Yorktown
101 Albacore Drive
320 Lakeland Crescent
Woodlake Crossing, Yorktown
116 Poplar Point Road
Marlbank Farm, Yorktown
1014 Old Williamsburg Road
100 Brook Road