Warwick grad Lyons contributes to Virginia Wesleyan victory over Shenandoah
Warwick High School graduate Breven Lyons played for Virginia Wesleyan College in an 84-51 win at home against conference rival Shenandoah University on Jan. 23 at the Batten Center in Virginia Beach, the Virginia Wesleyan College website reported.
The Virginia Wesleyan College sophomore guard recorded two rebounds and one steal for the Marlins, who improved to 13-4 on the season and 9-0 in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference.
Virginia Wesleyan College's next game is 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26 on the road against Washington and Lee University.
Lyons is a 2011 graduate of Warwick High School in Newport News. The mathematics major is from Newport News and is the son of Tremaine Jernigen and Bridgette Lyons.
For more information, visit www.suhornets.com/sports/mbkb/2012-13/boxscores/20130123_blw8.xml.
- York County Board of Supervisors looks to fill vacancies on Board of Building Code Appeals
- Road closure for oversized vehicles on George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge
- York County Public Library receives donation from York Republican Women's Club
- 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union holds annual business meeting
- County of York Board of Supervisors to meet May 21; 6 public hearings set
202 Gardenville Drive
Tabb Lakes, Yorktown
204 Kay Lane
115 Holden Lane
108 Sinclair Lane
Sinclair Manor, Yorktown
314 Lynns Way
Coopers Landing, Yorktown
101 Albacore Drive
320 Lakeland Crescent
Woodlake Crossing, Yorktown
116 Poplar Point Road
Marlbank Farm, Yorktown
1014 Old Williamsburg Road
100 Brook Road